This is a true story.
- Kelly: dude, whenever i was picking out my buffalo for my tat
- i was showing lianne possible versions of a buffalo i would get
- and i showed her one and was like, "i like this but i would probably ask the artist to not tattoo on its dick."
- and she was like, "why not?"
- Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
- WHY NOT
- what if you had a buffalo dick on your body
- FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
- Kelly: oh my god hahahaha
- that would be so humiliating
- i would probably have it turned into a baby buffalo
- Me: omg if ever you get drunk around me and start showing your tits I'm drawing a dick on your buffalo with a Sharpie
- Kelly: like i would make it look like a baby buffalo leg or something
- Me: IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN
- and the next day I'll wait until you're gone and text you to check out your buffalo
- and there it will be
- buffalo wiener
- me everyday at any time to everyone ever: I'm so tired
- hagrid: hey I just met you
- hagrid: and this is crazy
- hagrid: but happy birthday
- hagrid: you're a wizard harry
when you try your best but you don’t succeed
when you get what you want but not what you need
could it be worse
when you love someone
but it goes to waste
when you feel so tired
but you can’t sleep
when you lose something you cannot replace
And I will try…to fix you.
This was beautiful.
Check your privilege: learn from someone who knows first hand, because unless you’re part of the oppressed group, you can’t know or empathize.